Back to Top
Rubi SLAB CUTTER G3
The SLAB CUTTER G3 System allows you to make precise cuts in large-format porcelain tiles. Its new G3 guides are made of red aluminum, reducing the weight of the entire tool. Its exclusive design prevents the carriage from inadvertently leaving the G3 guides and improves the fastening system between them. Now it comes with a new quick coupling system. Each SLAB CUTTER includes 3 red G3 guides that allow you to make cuts in pieces up to 126" inches (10.4 ft). This capacity can be increased in sections of 3.6 ft for each incorporated guide. (Be aware these are not compatible to use with the TC-125 electric RUBI saw.) Each guide integrates two suction cups to secure it to the tile. These suction cups have a new "non-marking" rubber base that allows you to work on light-colored materials without the risk of staining them. The scratching carriage is light as it is made of aluminum and exerts greater marking power. Its movement through the guides is smooth and precise due to its three horizontal bearings. The "soft-grip" handle provides ergonomics and comfort for the user. The new SLAB CUTTER G3 carriage design is equipped with a 7/8" inch EXTREME scoring wheel suitable for working on materials with rough and structured surface finish and smooth or polished finishes. Each SLAB CUTTER, in addition to the three guides and the carriage, includes a SLAB nipper with the capacity to separate materials up to .39" (10 mm) thick. The SLAB nipper has dual functionality: A nipper for materials up to .23" (6 mm ) thick and a clamp of screw for those materials up to .39" (10 mm). The design and double function of the SLAB pliers allow the separation to be carried out with the minimum effort on the user's part. To complete the equipment and facilitate its transport and storage, the SLAB CUTTER G3 includes a practical textile bag reinforced and equipped with internal compartments to store and secure all the components of the SLAB CUTTER G3.
The company will repair, free of charge, any malfunctions resulting from manufacturing or labor defects, within a period of one year from the date of purchase, taking into account the following:
- The warranty does not cover damages resulting from wear and tear or misuse. Wear and tear refers to the number of hours or the environment in which the device has been used as this affects the engine pads, switches, throttles, clutches, gear housings, carbon deposits, cases or bit holders, instrument housings, wires and cables, rubber parts and accessories (such as batteries). Chargers, protectors, flanges like those used in grinders, etc.).
- The guarantee is void when the devices are repaired in other than approved repair centers
- The guarantee is void if the power cord (the block) is cut.
- The warranty does not include the repair of the truck and the battery for chargers
- Warranty does not include laser devices
It also does not include:
- Falls or strong shocks
- Penetration of foreign objects (such as nails, screws, etc.)
- Using the device for other than its intended use
- No modification to the device
- Prolonged exposure to extreme weather conditions
- Using the wrong voltages
- Using the wrong accessories or accessories
- Lack of maintenance required (especially hammers) Use of wrong grease
- Not using the original spare parts in the repair
Write Your Own Review